1. Refrain from feeding your dog or cat before being assessed at the hospital as this may delay certain treatment. If your dog or cat is being admitted for an operation the following day then please ensure that they have nothing to eat from 8pm the night before. Water can be left down during the night.
RABBITS & RODENTS SHOULD NOT BE STARVED
2. To prevent your cat from 'dining out' or not turning up in the morning, we advise you keep him/her in overnight.
3. Please advise the admission nurse of any medication your pet has had in the previous 24hrs.
4. Please allow ample opportunity for your dog to empty his/her bladder and bowels before coming into the surgery.
5. Payment is due at the time of collection. You may be asked for a deposit at the time of admission.
St George's Vets
8 St George's Parade
Telephone calls will be recorded for training purposes and quality assurance (24 hours a day).
Visit our main web site for all of the St George's news, stories and information at www.stgeorgesvets.co.uk